A slightly used Honda Civic Type R EK9 for your driving pleasure
It's got a Spoon-ish B16b, 66/34 CoG, physically accurate Suspension, tweaked setup and semislick tires, and no ABS
Its setup to rotate on braking and lift off, but adjustable. With enough neuron activation you will point the nose towards every apex, in persuit of that pesky 86!
- model: polyphony digital (car and wheels models), LossTunes (plates + gauges), ian cw (wheels mapping), Amy (modelled parts)
- textures: Kaiser (plates documentation and .psd file), Amy/Linglong tires (new plates .psd based off kaiser's), Kunos, Oto-san (paints), RaptorJeezus (skin)
- extension: Amy/Linglong tires, the whole community for tutorials and explanations, Trappu-chan (PBR), RaptorJeezus (wheel swap)
- physics: RaptorJeezus, base by Amy/Seb and Giuseppe Abagnale
- wheels: Laoweiaustin
- sound: 9krpm on Racedepartment
There are no setups for this car.
This car has been used in 0 sessions.